Order Report - Two new reports on how COVID-19 is impacting saving, investing and advice: Sign up for a guest pass now
Our special tracking series examines the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on U.S. consumer finances, attitudes and behaviors. Our latest report, Helping Consumers Navigate Diverse Situations as COVID-19 Evolves: Responses to Uncertainty, Job Loss and Need for Cash analyzes the pandemic’s impact on health, work, saving investing and advice behaviors. This new 79-page report features 49 exhibits.
The March COVID-19 report, Impact of COVID-19 on Saving, Investing and Advice: Executive Highlights from March 25-30 Tracking Data reveals impacts by generation, asset level, and work and health status. The analysis looks at income and spending cut-backs, changes in goals and financial actions, changes to investment mix and more. This 66-page report features 46 exhibits.
These two reports are being offered for a limited time as part of a new guest program being introduced by Hearts & Wallets.
See sample pages below.
Select Key Findings
- Over 29 million households report having 1 or more partners out of work or furloughed as of early May.
- The goal of paying college tuition continues to decline by a 50% drop. Only 16% of parents of children 21 and younger said they had this goal in May 2020, down from 32% in mid-2019.
- 12% of Americans said they created an emergency fund for the first time in the month of April.
About Hearts & Wallets Investor Quantitative™ COVID-19 Tracking Series
Hearts & Wallets has launched a new resource to track the impact of COVID-19 on U.S. consumer finances, attitudes and behaviors. Approved strategy and innovation executives can sign up for a three-month guest pass. Your guest pass provides access to:
- 2 in-depth COVID-19 reports
- an interactive software seat for our COVID-19 tracking data supplements to the main Investor Quantitative™ (IQ) Database.
Gain insights into health, employment, income, spending, use of time, concerns, feelings, advice-seeking behaviors, financial goals, attitudes, asset allocation, and actions taken and planned. Guest users may access segmentation, data visualization and cross-tab features. Full users of our software have the ability to track trends over time and analyze how customers of specific firms are responding.