Order Report - The Power Of Planning:: Proven Benefits That Transform Consumer Financial Outcomes
There is power to planning - planners save and invest more, find fewer financial tasks challenging, have more diversified and appropriately allocated portfolios, and are more confident in their financial situation. And people with written plans are in the best shape of all. More than 80% of consumers think about their financial goals and planning, however, only half actually develop a plan! This report looks at who plans by generation, lifestage, wealth group and marital status. It also looks at what inspires a consumer to plan and the most common resources used.
- Four out of 5 U.S. households think about long-term financial goals, with half having some sort of plan.
- Plans, especially written plans, support better financial habits and more positive outcomes.
- Inspirations for planning vary dramatically for couples vs. single consumers.
- Many consumers develop plans on their own. More Millennials and Gen X consumers use “online software/ tools” than “primary firm.”
- Financial plans of Accumulators tend to be incomplete, with some coverage of saving and investing, but neglecting other aspects of financial wellness.
- Older consumers in or near retirement are most likely to have components related to planning, with fewer reporting components related to managing.
Pricing Options to Meet Your Needs
Choose access licenses for your team or organization in ways that support how you collaborate. AVAILABLE FOR LICENSE TO NON TRENDS SUBSCRIBERS FEBRUARY 19, 2022.
Online only (1-20 log-ins) - $9,000
Online with slide download (1-50 logs-ins) - $12,000
Online with slide download, PPT & PDF (unlimited log-ins) - $19,000