Order Report - Attitudes & Sentiment: COVID-19 as a Catalyst for Change in Saving, Investing and Advice Solutions
The Hearts & Wallets Attitudes & Sentiment report annually tracks key consumer sentiments, goals, concerns and attitudes that are relevant to financial services firms and their strategic decisions.
This year, we examine the impact of COVID-19 – how the initial shock and ongoing reactions have changed the consumer mindset and what it means for savings, investing and advice solutions.
The new 60 page report features 43 exhibits. See table of contents and sample pages below.
- Consumer optimism about their financial futures bounced back to a remarkable high except for consumers with job disruptions, households with high income but low assets, and Millennials
- Goals also rebounded but show a focus on the short term
- The biggest spike in national concerns centers around the U.S. economy, up +11ppts in one year, and among knowledgeable consumers, currency stability
- Receptivity to advice is warming, along with wanting connections between banking and investing, packaged products, and Information about the asset managers behind products
- One in 3 consumers says “the COVID-19 crisis has changed my attitudes towards saving and investing,” with implications for investment solutions, banking and advice
Convenient Options to Suit Your Needs and Budget
Choose access licenses for your team or organization in ways that support how you collaborate. AVAILABLE FOR LICENSE TO NON TRENDS SUBSCRIBERS DEC. 8, 2020
Online with slide download, PPT & PDF (unlimited log-ins) - $15,000
Online with slide download (1-50 logs-ins) - $9,500
Online only (1-20 log-ins) - $6,000