Products & Services
Seeing the future is all about where the view begins. Go farther with a 360-view from a trusted resource. Hearts & Wallets powerful databases deliver the answers with quantitative, qualitative, market sizing and benchmarking research. See beyond the horizon with us.
Hearts & Wallets Reports are a great introduction to our deep resources that are designed for your success. Enjoy the best thinking from the latest Hearts & Wallets, drawn from all of our databases, conveniently at your fingertips. These perceptive reports provide national views of data and insights along with select trends and segmentation. Every report is written by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with decades of operating experience in retail finance and technology, expertise in consumer package goods for a fresh perspective, and acumen honed at the nation's finest business schools. Use the reports as a springboard for specialized queries in our Interactive Software or customizable interpretations to address specific needs working with our SMEs. Click here to see all current Reports.
“We love the research and there is never a question of integrity of data,"
– Client Insights and Strategy Executive at leading brokerage and investment firm
How this helps:
- Get best thinking analyses of Hearts & Wallets robust databases
- Chose the titles pertinent to your objectives
- Take the first step to experience Hearts & Wallets' visionary, fact-based data and insights
- Understand the consumer mindset and behaviors, market opportunities and more
- Benefit from our winning combination of deep industry experience and consumer product market expertise
- Insight Module reports on sections from Investor Quantitative™ Database, the largest single dataset on U.S. retail consumer attitudes, behaviors and buying patterns with over 45,000 U.S. households
- Innovative Explore™ Qualitative reports with voice of the consumer verbatims
- Portrait™ market sizing of U.S. household wealth
- State of Advice & Guidance report from Inside Advice® comprehensive benchmarking of advice and guidance experiences